Skip to content
- Chân Huy is a senior lay dharma teacher in Thich Nhat Hanh tradition.
- He received lamp transmission from the Venerable Zen Master in 1994 in Plum Village, France and has taught and led mindfulness retreats everywhere in Canada and the USA since.
- He has helped set up and support many local sanghas and groups of practices wherever he goes.
- Chân Huy was a founding member of the Maple Village in Canada (1986) and the founder of the Montreal Mindfulness Practice Center (1995) and Institute of Applied Mindfulness (2010).
- In the last few years dharma teacher Chân-Huy has also started teaching to various groups of mindfulness meditation practice in China, Taiwan and Japan.