Wong Ching Wei, or preferred to be called as Sherab (his Tibetan name meaning Wisdom;), is a freelance writer, speaker and translator.He has been working and translating for many spiritual teachers in various talks, retreats, seminars and workshops since 1997.
He shares his experiences and knowledge on various schools of Tibetan Buddhism, Zen, synchronicity, and basic principles in Spirituality as well as creative visualization through his meditation and spiritual workshops.
- Introduction to Buddhism and Tantric Meditation by HH the Dalai Lama, Published by Shakyamuni Dharma Centre, KL.
- Three Teachings by Jetsunma Tenzin Palmo, Publisher: Culture and Life, Taiwan.
- A Precious Gift by HE the 12th Zurmang Gharwang Rinpoche, Publisher:Zurmang Kagyu Buddhist Centre, Singapore.
- Four Foundation and Introduction to Buddhism by the 12th Gyalwang Drukpa, International Drukpa Publications, New Delhi, India.
- Pathways to Peace by Master Hsin Tao, Museum of World Religions, Taiwan.
- Ground, Path and Fruition by Tsoknyi Rinpoche, Ka-nying Ling Dharma Society, KL, Malaysia.
Marketing and Communication Manager, founder and CEO of Spaso Zen Wellness Centers In Portugal.
International Advisor and founder at - Lotus Heart NGO in Nepal working on health and education for women and female empowerment.
International Adviser in Nepal Buddhist Education and Meditation Centre, Non-Profitable Organization in Nepal - working in education programmes for illiterate adults and children, especially women and young girls. Advisor at Sanghakaya Foundation in India since July 2020. Portugal Country Director of International Youth Society since September 2020.
Her major interest lies in human rights, poverty eradication, female empowerment and development, health and education, gender equity, social business, social entrepreneurship.