Skip to content
- After years of practising as a legal assistant and servicing in various societies and organisations, Calvin decided to embark on a full-time mindfulness teaching role as his interest has always been in working of the minds.
- In 2008 he co-founded the Journey Within center with his wife.
- As a firm believer and practitioner in meditation since the age of 14, he has participated in various silence retreats around the world from many traditions under Theravada and Vajrayana meditation. Calvin also took intensive yoga trainings where he took the opportunity to immerse himself in Yoga Sutra-Patanjali, the Bhagavad Gita and Vedanta.
- Calvin believes we need to bring together both an eastern traditional approach and the western scientific/psychological approach together as an integrated approach.
- Calvin is also a 4th level Trained Instructor of Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, which is accredited by the Oxford Mindfulness Centre, University of Oxford, UK.